Member Site Becomes Responsive
Baltimore, MD (December 14, 2015) - Effective December 14, CareFirst’s member site transitioned to a mobile responsive design – meaning the layout and content adapts based on the size of the screen it’s presented on. This enhancement will improve the user experience particularly while using mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones. This enhancement will also allow our members to seamlessly move from the member site to My Account when browsing on a mobile device.
Member content has also been streamlined – while continuing to provide CareFirst members with valuable resources, including our provider search, prescription drug formularies and tools for saving for health expenses.
For personalized information, members are encouraged to log in to My Account or use the orange login tab on the upper right. Through this password-protected site, members can:
- View claims and EOBs
- View covered benefits
- View, order and print ID cards
- Locate a provider, facility or pharmacy
- Estimate medical expenses
- Access health and wellness information
- Track and complete wellness incentive program (Blue Rewards or custom ASO wellness program)
- Check deductibles, co-pays and out-of-pocket costs