- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password
- You will not share your user ID and password with anyone else
- You will not invade the privacy of, or obtain the identity of, any other user of the My Account site
- You are responsible for all use of My Account services accessed through your user ID and password
Access to My Account Services
My Account provides secure access for registered users to limited personal benefits information.
Registration for My Account
To register for My Account, you must be:
- Enrolled in CareFirst medical, drug, dental or catastrophic plan
- At least 12 years old
- Registering only for yourself
Note: You may not register for any family member who is over the age of 12 years old. If you do, CareFirst reserves the right to terminate that registration immediately.
CareFirst does not permit:
- Anyone except the member to access My Account using a member's ID and Password
- Access through a single user ID being made available to multiple users
Note: You are responsible for preventing all unauthorized use.
CareFirst may terminate or limit your access or usage of the My Account site and material at any time without notice.