Behavioral Health Care Coordination
If you are living with a mental health condition such as depression or anxiety, or a substance use disorder, help is available. Your CareFirst benefits may include access to confidential care coordination support. Learn more about these and other mental health conditions.
When mental health difficulties arise for you or a loved one, remember you are not alone.
Our support team can help you find the right provider or if you need additional support, our specialty trained and licensed behavioral health care coordinators can:
- Schedule weekly check-in calls
- Provide support and guidance
- Coordinate your care with your doctors
- Connect you with support groups
- Help prevent future emergency room visits and hospitalizations
- Provide resources to help you understand and manage your prescription medications
Take the Call
You may receive a phone call from a behavioral health care coordinator from CareFirst who will provide confidential one-on-one support to help schedule appointments, explain treatment options, collaborate with doctors and identify additional resources.
If you choose to participate, all interactions are confidential between you and your provider(s). Call our support team at 800-245-7013.