Why Choose a Primary Care Provider?
The best way to receive consistent, quality care is by establishing a relationship with a primary care provider. PCPs put you in the center of everything they do to make your health care experience the best it can be. These doctors guide your care among all of your providers, leading to better health, better communication and better results.
Your PCP’s office is your medical “home base” and he/she leads an entire team of people who care about your unique needs and health goals. These PCPs:
- Have online access to your medical records from all your doctors, including labs results and prescriptions
- Ensure you get the care you need, when you need it
- Review all your medications for any possible drug interactions or duplications
- Develop a personalized plan of care for any health problems should you need it
- Can also help you earn a financial reward through our Blue Rewards program
Get rewarded for taking an active role in getting and staying healthy. Learn about Blue Rewards.
PCPs play a huge role in keeping you healthy for the long run. If you don't already have a relationship with a PCP, you can select one today.Search the Provider Directory