Issue 1 - February 2014
Spring is around the corner, which means many of us are eager to get outdoors. Check out our cover story – Move Your Workout Outdoors – for some fun fitness routines that will get you moving outside.
Highlights from this issue:
- Member Update: Learn more about your health plan including when to visit an urgent care center, information about taking your free health assessment, electronic tools available to you and more
- Prevention and Screenings: Boost your fiber intake to help reduce your risk of colon cancer
- Health Management: Detect the more subtle symptoms of heart disease in women
- Living Well: Brush up on the good (and bad) foods for your teeth
- Your Family: Recognize the signs of bullying and what parents can do about it
- Test Your Knowledge: Get to the source of spring allergies
*HealthyBlue PPO members should refer to the CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield version of the magazine.