Behavioral Health Digital Resource
We all need help now and then. It’s perfectly normal to feel stressed, anxious or not quite yourself. Millions of people do, and if you’re among them—you’re not alone. More importantly, we want to help.
The CareFirst Behavioral Health Digital Resource, together with 7 Cups of Tea* (7 Cups), the world’s largest behavioral health support system, can help you get the emotional care you need, when you need it, 24/7 at no cost to you.
- Talk with someone who understands—Access over 430,000 trained, active listeners who, unlike family or friends, don't try to solve problems—they just listen. Through chat-based messaging, you can talk one-on-one about any issues, big or small, whatever's in your heart. Support is available in more than 140 languages.
- Connect with a licensed therapist**—A CareFirst behavioral health care manager can help you make an appointment with an in-network provider.
- Join a support forum—Be part of a large, accepting community working together to provide a supportive and understanding forum through online discussion boards, specific group chats and moderated chat rooms.
- Learn new coping skills—Take small, simple steps to transform your life. Over 35 growth paths teach valuable skills on various topics, including overcoming depression, financial freedom, getting through breakups, grieving, work stress and more.
The help you need is waiting.
For the best experience, please use Google Chrome:
In observance of May as National Mental Health Awareness Month, set up your account and complete the short screening assessment between May 1 and May 31, 2022, for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card. See below for complete contest rules.***
Set up your free account by visiting carefirst.com/myaccount and entering your username and password. Once logged in to My Account, scroll down to Featured Resources and select the Behavioral Health Digital Resource tile to start your journey to better mental health.
View our FAQsThis link opens in a new window. for more information.
*7 Cups is an independent company that does not provide Blue Cross Blue Shield products or services.
**Standard medical benefits apply.
***NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This sweepstakes is available to anyone who is eligible for the CareFirst Behavioral Health Digital Resource. The Entry Period is 12:00 AM May 1, 2022, through 11:59 PM May 31, 2022. One (1) entry per person during the Entry Period, regardless of entry method selected. There are two methods of entry:
- The individual registers for the CareFirst Behavioral Health Digital Resource at www.carefirst.com/BHDRThis link opens in a new tab. between 12:00 AM May 1, 2022, through 11:59 PM May 31, 2022.
- The individual sends an email to Sweepstakes@7Cups.com between 12:00 AM May 1, 2022, through 11:59 PM May 31, 2022 entitled "BHDR Sweepstakes Entry" that contains a) entrant's full name; b) entrant's date of birth; and c) entrant's CareFirst member ID.
Currently, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid and FEP members aren't eligible for this service.